[Webtest] Someone really uses form locators?

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 07 Jul 2004 10:31:19 +0200

Hi Mittie,

I know that the selftests provide sample usage but they are running even with "deactivated" locators.

Locally I've disabled the <locator> (always accepted, but nothing is done with them) and these tests continue to work.
Therefore I miss a webtest where a locator is *really* needed.

Marc.