[Webtest] Someone really attribute value of setcheckbox?

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 11:11:25 +0200

One option that comes to my mind is to provide totally new steps and
"deprecate" the old ones.
Example

<set type="input" field="bla" value="blubs" js="on"  />
<click type="button" label="Go"/>

using proper defaults this could even boil down to

<set field="bla" value="blubs" />
<click label="Go" />

This would have the nice side-effect of nicer names.
It would also enable us to provide an XSL that can do an
automatic migration from old to the new style for those who
do not need the backward compatibility.

cheers