[Webtest] Someone really attribute value of setcheckbox?

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 07 Jul 2004 11:27:31 +0200

I think that current names are quite nice (although I would like to capitalize some letters like setInputField rather
than setinputfield). I see some drawbacks in differenciating for instance a text input field from a select field only
through a type attribute:
- a wrongly typed value for the type attribute would only be detected when the step is running. It can't be detected by
ant before running the script
- the java code of the step would need a switch on the type value as for instance setting a text field requires
different code as setting a select for instance

What about providing 2 task definition files. The one with the old steps and the other one with the new steps?

Marc.