[Webtest] Someone really attribute value of setcheckbox?

Lisa Crispin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 07 Jul 2004 16:27:34 +0000

Hi Marc,
I use it a fair amount.  So I hope you won't take it away, unless there is some alternative that will work for me.  Not being all that expert at WebTest, it's hard for me to say.  Is there something I could experiment with?
thanks,
Lisa

-------------- Original message from Marc Guillemot : --------------