[Webtest] Someone really attribute value of setcheckbox?

Ji Kim webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:41:24 -0700

Yes, I use the attribute when the multiple checkbox fields have the same
name with different values on the html page and the javascript link can
use the information to select multiple items to process. Without this
attribute, I am not sure how I can do that unless there is another way
to identify the field than by its name.=20

-----Original Message-----
From: webtest-admin@gate2.canoo.com
[mailto:webtest-admin@gate2.canoo.com] On Behalf Of lisa.crispin@att.net
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 9:28 AM
To: webtest@gate2.canoo.com
Subject: Re: [Webtest] Someone really attribute value of setcheckbox?

Hi Marc,
I use it a fair amount.  So I hope you won't take it away, unless there
is some alternative that will work for me.  Not being all that expert at
WebTest, it's hard for me to say.  Is there something I could experiment
with?
thanks,
Lisa

-------------- Original message from Marc Guillemot : --------------=20