[Webtest] Someone really attribute value of setcheckbox?

Tize Ma webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:05:26 -0400

Hi,
  We use it (the "value" of the checkbox) quite often. And our "value"s =
are not just true or on. I hope we keep the setcheckbox the way it is.
Thanks
Tize

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisa Crispin [mailto:lisa.crispin@att.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 12:28 PM
To: webtest@lists.canoo.com
Subject: Re: [Webtest] Someone really attribute value of setcheckbox?

Hi Marc,
I use it a fair amount.  So I hope you won't take it away, unless there =
is some alternative that will work for me.  Not being all that expert at =
WebTest, it's hard for me to say.  Is there something I could experiment =
with?
thanks,
Lisa

-------------- Original message from Marc Guillemot : --------------=20