[Webtest] Re: Someone really attribute value of setcheckbox?

Lisa Crispin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 08 Jul 2004 14:51:24 +0000

One thing we use it for is to select a box that is going to be a different value every time, so I have to use storeregex to get the value:
        <setcheckbox stepid="select the check"
                name="check#{checkNbr}"
                value="#{checkNbr}" />

We also have radio buttons with the same name and different values, I don't know how else to select:
                <setcheckbox stepid="Choose Password Radio Button" name="forgotW
hatSelection" checked="true" value="2"/>

thanks,
Lisa

-------------- Original message from Marc Guillemot : --------------