[Webtest] Re: Someone really attribute value of setcheckbox?

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 09 Jul 2004 10:02:08 +0200

Hi Lisa,

> One thing we use it for is to select a box that is going to be a different value every time, so I have to use storeregex to get the value:
>         <setcheckbox stepid="select the check"
>                 name="check#{checkNbr}"
>                 value="#{checkNbr}" />

what is the original html code for the checkbox? Has the checkbox already "#{checkNbr}" as value?

> We also have radio buttons with the same name and different values, I don't know how else to select:
>                 <setcheckbox stepid="Choose Password Radio Button" name="forgotW
> hatSelection" checked="true" value="2"/>

in a radio button group the value distinguished one radio button from one other therefore is the value needed. I will
add a dedicated setradiobutton task.

Marc.