[Webtest] Which environments for runtime and build time?

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 09 Jul 2004 13:41:07 +0200

Hi Mittie,

ups, I missed the page.

What about changing ant version to 1.5.4, it's the last 1.5.x and is available since quite a long time.

And what about the Servlet Container requirements?

Marc.