[Webtest] Re: Someone really attribute value of setcheckbox?

Lisa Crispin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 09 Jul 2004 20:37:56 +0000

Hi Marc,
Here's what the code looks like:
input name="check38341" type="checkbox" class="control" value="38341">

The check number is generated sequentially for each new check, so both the checkbox name and value will be different each time I run the tests that use this type of page.
thanks,
Lisa

-------------- Original message from Marc Guillemot : --------------