[Webtest] testing https site

Lisa Crispin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 09 Jul 2004 21:36:26 +0000

Sorry, I didn't include all the information.

We did read the howto in the samples/ssl directory, and we also tried to run sslTest.xml but without success.  We tried importing both the canoo.cer and the certificate that IE let us export for our site.  But none of that helped.  The pertinent part of the error message is:
 [testSpec] Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validat
or.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found

So it is a certificate problem for sure, but we don't understand how to fix it.
thanks,
Lisa

-------------- Original message from lisa.crispin@att.net (Lisa Crispin): --------------