[Webtest] Re: Someone really attribute value of setcheckbox?

Ji Kim webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:09:41 -0700

Marc,

Are you removing this attribute on the next build? I had the impression
that several people including myself wanting to continue using it. (For
me, it's multiple checkboxes with the same name. I tried using
setinputfield instead. But it wouldn't let me set the parameter with
differ rent values multiple times in a form submission)

Thanks.

Ji

-----Original Message-----
From: webtest-admin@gate2.canoo.com
[mailto:webtest-admin@gate2.canoo.com] On Behalf Of lisa.crispin@att.net
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 4:56 PM
To: webtest@gate2.canoo.com
Subject: Re: [Webtest] Re: Someone really attribute value of
setcheckbox?

Hi Marc,
I tried putting only the checkbox name, not the value:
	<setcheckbox stepid=3D"select the check"
		name=3D"check#{checkNbr}"/>

and I got this error:

Test step clickbutton named "submit the check" failed with message
"Could not remove parameter from request: check36530"

I don't know what this means, but I hope you will not remove the 'value'
parameter!

thanks,
Lisa

-------------- Original message from Marc Guillemot : --------------=20