[Webtest] problem with redirect after button invocation

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 12:00:57 +0200

Try setting the log level to debug in the WEBTEST_HOME/lib/log4j.properties, you will see a bit more what is working.

Page not found means return code 404 and not 302. May it be that the page to which the server want to redirect with a
302 doesn't exist?

Marc.