[Webtest] clicklink and clickbutton-no new response ...

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:30:33 +0200

May you have some javascript in the page? Calling link.click() "simulates" a click on the link and triggers for instance
the onclick javascript code which can cancel the navigation to the url specified in the href. Else I know that httpunit
handles targets quite bad. In all cases, if you can build a very small sample script+html page illustrating the problem,
I'm interested in (the smallest possible is the best, really with minimal html code).

Marc.