Antwort: Re: [Webtest] clicklink and clickbutton-no new response ...

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 15:24:00 +0200

such a link opens a new window and in this case it may seem quite natural to have this window as the current one. But
what if for instance your js opens 2 windows? or opens a new window and changes the current's frame content
simoultaneously? For such cases we would need additional steps like "<selectwindow>" but as far as I can remember I
wasn't satisfied of the multiwindows handling of httpunit. When we will use htmlunit perhaps...

Marc.