[Webtest] Re: New version of setXXX steps

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:03:16 +0200

In a first step, I haven't changed the mappings in the webtestTaskdefs.properties. This gives the possibility to
continue working with the old tasks and to start using the new ones simultaneously. You are free to already adapt the
mappings and use only the new tasks. I think that it is a good idea but I didn't want to force it yet.

Marc.