[Webtest] New version of setXXX steps [2]

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:12:18 +0200

Old "feature" of the build process: doc isn't rebuild when no change in the doc (and only in the doc) is detected. The
real build number is the one in the BuildNumber.txt file.
I perform a dummy change to trigger a new build of the doc to have the last build number displayed.

Marc.