[Webtest] Re: New version of setXXX steps

Lisa Crispin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:39:48 +0000

I downloaded build 457 (I remembered to check BuildNumber.txt just to be sure!) and I had already changed my webtestTaskdefs.properties to point to the new set_xxx steps.  So far so good, except now I see these messages when I run my tests, "Current form set to none".  What does that mean, and should I do something about it?
thanks,
Lisa

-------------- Original message from Marc Guillemot : --------------