[Webtest] Paying my respect to the author(s) of WebTestReport.xsl

Siegfried Göschl webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:42:26 +0200

Hi Mittie,

there are a  lot of traces regarding the included images and CSS ....
and a few of the things sounded quite familiar (FrontNet). But there
is some magic JavaScript missing to collapse the individual steps ...
:-)

I also played around with the very latest build and I think there is
still a memory leak.

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

On 23 Jul 2004 at 9:27, Dierk Koenig wrote:

> Hi Siggi,
>
> thanx for the praise.
>
> I first developed the xsl for CS and then tried to make independent
of
> the organization. How did you find out? Only from the visual
> appearance or have I left any trace of names? A lot of folks helped
in
> improving this style: Carsten Seibert Thomas Jetzler Denis
Antonioli
> and the one that I just forgot to mention.
>
> There is an improved version that I'm going to commit soon.
> (fixed anchor error,
> fixed omitting steps from the statistics that are in group steps)
>
> Actually the xsl code has become pretty combersome and contains
> too much duplication. Denis and I thought about writing some
> WebTests to verify the xsl behaviour and then refactoring the xsl
> code.
>
> cheers
> Mittie
>
> P.S. I'd like to encourage every WebTest user to play around with
the
> style in order to adapt it to his organization's corporate style.
We