[Webtest] Memory and Potential Handle Leak with Build 454

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:50:44 +0200

Hi Siegfried,

2nd question: do you have the showhtmlparseroutput config option on true?

I think that this is the cause of the problem. It's a consequence of task lifecycle and current webtest architecture.

Marc.

PS: what about my first question? ;-)