[Webtest] Memory and Potential Handle Leak with Build 454

Lisa Crispin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:45:55 +0000

Hi Marc,
Are you saying that showhtmlparseroutput should be set to false if you have a lot of tests and don't want to run out of memory?  If you do that, how do you debug if a test fails?
thanks,
Lisa

-------------- Original message from Marc Guillemot : --------------