[Webtest] PDFBox.0.6.6 bugs and patches

etienne studer webtest@lists.canoo.com
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 16:05:46 +0200

Hi Ram

Have your patches been included into pdfbox yet by Ben Litchfield? As soon
as they are and a new pdfbox version is released (it will be 0.6.7), we can
update the pdfbox.jar that is used by webtest. We can then make eventual
changes to PdfboxPdfAnalyzerFactory, too.

I will make the code of pdftest public in the near future.

Best regards, Etienne