[Webtest] how does followframe work ?

Parker, Michael webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:32:02 +0200

Hi Marc,

unfortunately, I have to say no ;-(.

After replacing the jsps by simple html-pages in the frame an taking away
the java-initialization-stuff off the frameset-page it worked as expected.

Also replacing the formframe by a jsp instead of html worked, off course.

The starting initialization-stuff (java-scriplets and a customer tag before
the frameset) also worked.

The reason which kicked away the frames out of the SubFramesList of the
FollowFrame.class  is a non-standard use of a form-tag around the frameset.
Don't ask me to explain why we did that ;-).

Thanks for leading me to the way to find it out (the traditinal step by step
;-)).

Best regards,
Michael