[Webtest] user contributions / verifyimages

Luca Scheuring webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 10:03:57 +0200

hello!

I was looking for a "verifyimages" teststep for webtest and I found some
posts in the mailinglist archive about this issue. obviously some people
have written such teststeps. I also found a discussion about the problem
what to do with such user contributions, wheter and how they should be
included in the distribution (there was something about a "contrib"-dir).
since I can't find any user written teststeps in the webtest cvs, here my
question: is there a place where such contributions are collected? or can
somebody mail me the verifyimages-code?

thanx a lot!

cheers,

luca