[Webtest] Re: Problem with Javascript

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:47:03 +0200

Hi

> I saw that Webtest does not support Javascript

wrong, webtest uses currently httpunit and httpunit's "JavaScript support is very basic at present." (cf
http://httpunit.sourceforge.net/doc/javascript-support.html)

> So How can i use a <clicklink /> tag with an HTML tag like <a
> href="javascript:f_redirectReportsList('1083');">
>
> the JavaScript function ends with a redirection
> "top.login.work.main.location = "../servlet/FramesCo"
>
> May we use some other developpent like "rhino" in Webtest

rhino is used by httpunit. The problem is not with rhino, but with httpunit that doesn't provide rhino full featured DOM
objects. Webtest will switch to htmlunit in the future because htmlunit's javascript support is better.

Marc.