[Webtest] verify text without HTML markup

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:36:26 +0200

Hi Roman,

thanx for your post.

You may want to add your feature request to
http://webtest-community.canoo.com

This allows other useres to vote for / support=20
your feature request and we can track it through
its stages of implementation.

cheers

From: webtest-admin@lists.canoo.com
[mailto:webtest-admin@lists.canoo.com]On Behalf Of Roman Moukhine [ram]
Sent: Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2004 23:49
To: webtest@lists.canoo.com
Subject: [Webtest] verify text without HTML markup

Hello everybody

1.
How about to introduce into tag <verifytext /> additional attribute (for =
example markup=3D{true|false}) that allows compare text without html =
markup (and substitute all entities &xxx; with char equivalents, for =
example german umlauts, &nbsp; =3D> normal space)).

In such case it became helpless (i don't consider solution to write =
regexp to reckon the markup, because it makes condition less =
undestandable)
----------------------------------
M&uuml;ller
Some&nbsp;text

2.
It would be nice everywhere, where we are working with text do so (or =
verity that it is already done)
more examples:

<clicklink label=3D"Continue">

but in HTML this looks like: <a =