[Webtest] Announcement: WebTest Result Viewer - alpha version
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 20:23:58 +0200
I'm happy to announce the alpha version of the new
interactive Canoo WebTest Result Viewer.
You can try it out under
The current installation enables exploring
the latest Results of the Canoo WebTest Selftests, i.e.
the WebTests that run against every new build
of the Canoo WebTest project itself.
- pure server-side application.
No application-specific code downloaded.
- Exploring WebTest Results interactively, even
large collections of Results.
- Aggregation of multiple Result files.
The result dir is recursively processed.
- TreeTable reflects directory structure of
files and the step structure within every
- Filtering to see only failed steps can be
applied to every node in the tree.
- Last Failure indication stays open while
browsing can proceed.
This is a starting point an lots of important
functionality is still missing.
I'm happy about any kind of feedback.