[Webtest] Re: Announcement: WebTest Result Viewer - alpha version

Lisa Crispin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 20:19:15 +0000

It all sounds good.  My only request is that it all be documented well enough that a tester who is not a Java programmer can understand how to use these cool new features!
thanks,
Lisa

-------------- Original message from "Dierk Koenig" : --------------