[Webtest] iF statement patch

Lisa Crispin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 03 Aug 2004 17:40:12 +0000

Is this patch integrated in the build now, or is it still only available as a patch?

And is there an example anywhere of what the 'iF' looks like in the actual WebTest script?  Jeannie said there was an example in her posting, but I couldn't find it (doesn't mean it wasn't there, I might just not get it).

Thanks,
Lisa