[Webtest] Cookies and WebTest

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 16:22:20 +0200

Hi Vishal,

first: typically there is no need to set any cookies explicitely.
this is all done under the hood. whatever the server sends as a cookie,
Canoo WebTest will send it back.
second: you tried to set the "Set-Cookie" header in an http request,
but "Set-Cookie" is only used in http resonse headers, i.e. what the
server sends to the client (browser). For setting a request header
(pretending the server sent a "Set-Cookie" before), you need to
send the "Cookie" header.

cheers