[Webtest] iF statement patch

Erskine, Chris webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 10:42:32 -0500

I can see posting the code on the community site but send a notice to the
mailing list.  This keeps the code out of the mailing list and saves the
space but at the same time, allows me to know that there are updates.

Chris Erskine

EDS Consulting Services
F5-EDS-001
2424 Garden of the Gods Rd
Colorado Springs, CO  80919

Phone: 719-535-6064

Phone:
mailto:chris.erskine@eds.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Guillemot [mailto:mguillemot@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 9:25 AM
To: webtest@gate2.canoo.com
Subject: Re: [Webtest] iF statement patch

as I'm a committer and as I frequently answer questions in this mailing
list, I want to precise that I'm not in the "us"
of Dierk's statement.
I'm not totally against this community site. I think that the mailing list
is a better tool for discussion. I dislike
having to go to a website to see if something may have changed (old
difference between push and pull).

Marc.