[Webtest] What is /jtidy.properties for?

Paul King webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 05 Aug 2004 21:51:45 +1000

I had to modify the following lines in the build.xml file to get ant to
put jtidy.properties into webtest.jar:

<jar jarfile="${to.dir}/webtest.jar">
     <fileset dir="${build.classes}" includes="com/canoo/**"/>
     <fileset dir="./lib" includes="jtidy.properties"/>
     <manifest>

Cheers, Paul.