[Webtest] How to handle multiple Links with ClickLink?

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 06 Aug 2004 15:44:48 +0200

can you change the html code? If positive, then give your links an id and you will never have to care anymore on the
labels or urls, just on the functionality of the links.

<clicklink
   stepid="Link Registrierung folgen"
   htmlid="linkRegisterB"
/>