[Webtest] Re: How to handle multiple Links with ClickLink?

Andre Heilmann webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 06 Aug 2004 16:02:54 +0200

for the future it would be the best. In most of our tags we have id's which
were automaticly generated but not on this site cause there are only links on it.

Thanks for the fast help
Andre