[Webtest] Problem with new_setcheckbox

Lisa Crispin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Fri, 06 Aug 2004 17:11:07 +0000

Oops - I had left the 'checked="true"' off when I left off the value.  With no 'value' and with 'checked', it works.  However, does this mean you can't use 'value' with new_setcheckbox?  I'm still confused, can anyone clear it up for me?
thanks,
Lisa

-------------- Original message from lisa.crispin@att.net (Lisa Crispin): --------------