[Webtest] Re: Custom Step StoreEncodedXPath added to the community site

Marc Guillemot webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:41:29 +0200

as far as I understand, the extracted link will then be used in an <invoke ...>.
What with an additional "encodeUrl" attribute for <invoke ../>?

<storexpath stepid="Extract badly formatted link" xpath="//a[@id='x']/@href'" property="theUrl1"/>
<invoke url="#{theUrl1}" encodeUrl="true"/>

Marc.