[Webtest] Custom Step VerifyContentType added to community web site

Lisa Crispin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 14:50:56 +0000

Wow, all your contributions sound really cool.  I hope they get integrated into the main build.  I'm still leery of trying patches, I've never successfully gotten one installed.

Thanks for sharing your work and ideas!
Lisa

-------------- Original message from Paul King : --------------