[Webtest] Integrating changes in CVS

Ji Kim webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 10:43:33 -0700

First of all, thank you so much to Paul King and others who have been
contributing the codes. Like other users, I really appreciate the time
and effort you put in this project. I have not had chance to really work
with them and include in my current version. But I know they will become
useful at some point.=20

I have a more general question about how people maintain the changes. I
have CVS repository of WebTest, stripped down from the initial Canoo's
CVS checkout and updated with the new src.zip later point. It seemed to
make sense to start with CVS check out since it was most complete. But
it had more stuff that how the tool was going to be used and confusing,
so I stripped it down to what was actually going to be used. Then with
updates, it was easier to apply changes to my CVS repository. I am just
wondering how people are handling the updates. I am not particularly
knowledgeable in CVS so perhaps it's really about learning to use CVS
better.

Ji