[Webtest] Browser Recording Tool

Guido García Bernardo webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:46:45 +0200

--------------000906040409060807060600

Hi,

I always write my tests manually.
That is tedious and this way is very error prone, so I wonder if there
is any _simple_ and _free_ recording tool available.  I mean, a program
able to record user navigation in a xml format so I can transform it to
the webtest xml format via XSL.

If not, what do you think about creating a proyect (i.e. sourceforge)
for that kind of tool?

Thank you very much,
Guido García Bernardo

PD. Any other information about how do you write your xml tests is
welcomed!

--------------000906040409060807060600

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Guido Garc=C3=ADa Bernardo
n;quoted-printable:Garc=C3=ADa Bernardo;Guido
org:IT Deusto
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Edificio Galileo - M=C3=B3dulo Azul - Oficina 203;;Parque Tecnol=C3=B3gico de Boecillo;Valladolid;Valladolid;;Spain
email;internet:ggarciab@itdeusto.com
title:Senior Developer
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.itdeusto.com