[Webtest] Browser Recording Tool

Guido García Bernardo webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:14:16 +0200

--------------080707000305080100010004

It sounds really good. Please, let us know when the alfa is released.
I have a lot of questions now (is it only IE compatible? C++/C#...? ...
) but I suppose I can wait.

thank you,
Guido García Bernardo

Dierk Koenig wrote:

>we have a recording tool under current development as an alpha
>release.
>It directly records your clicking as WebTests.
>Defining proper verifications is left to the user.
>
>I'm going to make a first preview release available soon.
>It will be free and open-source.
>
>cheers
>Mittie

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Guido Garc=C3=ADa Bernardo
n;quoted-printable:Garc=C3=ADa Bernardo;Guido
org:IT Deusto
adr;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Edificio Galileo - M=C3=B3dulo Azul - Oficina 203;;Parque Tecnol=C3=B3gico de Boecillo;Valladolid;Valladolid;;Spain
email;internet:ggarciab@itdeusto.com
title:Senior Developer
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.itdeusto.com