[Webtest] build info

Gerard Albuquerque webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:09:05 +0530

Hi,

I would like to get information on the deployment of the Canoe tool.

I require to know the process flow that would facilitate me to build and
deploy the tool.

Hoping to get a favorable reply.

Thanks & Regards
Gerard Albuquerque
Test Manager
Sonata Software Ltd

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.