[Webtest] build info

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:35:07 +0200

If you only want to _use_ Canoo WebTest, there is no need
for "build" or "deployment". Just follow the installation instructions
under http://webtest.canoo.com/manual/install.html.

Building Canoo WebTest from the source is only required if you
want to change its internal behaviour. In that case you best
checkout the sources from the cvs (see distribution site for
details).

happy testing