[Webtest] Canoe

Gerard Albuquerque webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:22:40 +0530

Hi,

I would like know the the steps to be executed so that I am able to run the
Canoe tool.

Regards
Gerard Albuquerque
Test Manager
Sonata Software Ltd

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.