[Webtest] Browser Recording Tool
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:07:38 +0200
I'm happy to announce the alpha version of the new
Click-O-Mat, a recording tool for Canoo WebTest.
You can alpha-test the current version under
The current version allows to click through your
web-application under test while the Click-O-Mat
recognizes what links you clicked or what form you
filled and submitted.
The tool creates a proper Canoo WebTest from your actions
that can be saved for later execution as an ordinary test.
* recognizes basic link and form actions
* constructs proper "locators"
* init/start/pause/resume/stop/save livecycle
* configurable defaults and templates
* works through https !
* i18n support (currently english and german)
* extensive logging when needed
This is a starting point and lots of important
functionality is to be added.
I'm happy about any kind of feedback.