[Webtest] Browser Recording Tool

Lisa Crispin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:36:23 +0000

This is a great idea.  Unfortunately, I don't understand how to get the recording working.  What exactly do you put for the basepath?  I've never used proxy settings so I'm not sure what to put there.  I tried putting localhost and port 80 since that's where my server is running, but I got an unrecoverable error.  Do you click record, then bring up a browser and fill out the proxy settings, then record the steps?

What would you put in the settings, for example, to record a Google search?
thanks,
Lisa

-------------- Original message from "Dierk Koenig" : --------------