[Webtest] Browser Recording Tool - Proxy settings

Lisa Crispin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:07:56 +0000

Hi Mittie,

> "C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmd.exe".
> It contains some log output. What does it say?

C:\click-o-mat>java -jar Click-O-Mat.jar
 INFO (ProxyServer.java:80) - starting proxy on port 8088
 INFO (ProxyServer.java:96) - proxy stopped

> Beside your local server, is there any other web application in your
> intranet that you can see in your browser (with proxy disabled)?
Yes, there are other apps on internal machines that I can access.  I tried one with the proxy, same result.

Isn't it midnight or something where you are?  :-0

Thanks!
-- Lisa