[Webtest] Browser Recording Tool - Proxy settings

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 19:28:54 +0200

You really need to fill in "localhost".

The Click-O-Mat, that runs on your local machine,
i.e. "localhost", acts as the proxy.

> > fill in Address: localhost
>
> Used www.google.com, no local web services on my system

This is not the Address bar in your browser, but
the textfield named "Address" in your LAN Settings dialog.

hope that helps