[Webtest] Browser Recording Tool - Proxy settings

Mike D'Ambrogia webtest@lists.canoo.com
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:46:15 -0700

Yes that does help

Now we have positive movement forward.

Changed my IE6 browser proxy settings to localhost on 8088, changed the
basepath to / (now that I've got the concept that click-o-mat acts as
the proxy server...  Duh)

I'm getting some step actions written in the click-o-mat right panel as
I surf the site, but the browser isn't well behaved yet.  Lots of images
not found

Whenever I go to a webpage, in the console I get:

M:\webtest\click-a-mat>java -jar Click-O-Mat.jar
 INFO (ProxyServer.java:80) - starting proxy on port 8088
ERROR (ConnectionPipe.java:131) - received 2nd Connection:close! Giving
up, retu
rning last response.
ERROR (ConnectionPipe.java:131) - received 2nd Connection:close! Giving
up, retu
rning last response.
ERROR (ConnectionPipe.java:131) - received 2nd Connection:close! Giving
up, retu
rning last response.
ERROR (ConnectionPipe.java:131) - received 2nd Connection:close! Giving
up, retu
rning last response.

<more of the same snipped out ...>

Seems like one msg for each image on the page.

We're making big progress!  It is actually writing steps!

I'm stoked!

mike