[Webtest] Browser Recording Tool - Followframe

Dierk Koenig webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:41:36 +0200

Hi Michael,

"followframe" is not supported as such.

What currently happens is:
- you request the "frameset" page
- Click-O-Mat recognizes that and returns it
- the Browser processes the frameset and requests all "framed pages" in
parallel
- Click-O-Mat recognizes one "framed page" request after the other
  and returns it. This sequence does not neccessarily result in returning
  the "framed page" that you are interested in as the _last_ one.

For the time being you need to browse to
to "main" jsp directly, i.e. copy the url of the
<invoke url="jsp/do.vpms?...main.jsp..." stepid="" />
step into your browser location bar and hit [Return].
Proceed from there.

hope that helps