[Webtest] mail notify

ilfrin webtest@lists.canoo.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:55:34 +0200

Hi,

  is there a way to notify by mail that a testSpec has failed?

  I found 2 ways of doing that neither one is good enough ..:

  set haltonfailure and haltonerror on true, use a ant listener i.e.
  org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger and set the
  MailLogger.failure.to=address1 and MailLogger.success.to=address2 or
  even turn of the success notifier .. but then if it fails I will get
  the email but webtest wont produce the report

  integrate with cruisecontroll and notify via it's mailer but then I
  think I have the same problem as in method 1 ...

  any comments on this ?

--
 Regards,
 ilfrin                          mailto:ilfrin@poczta.onet.pl